The North Face athlete Hadley Hammer will be presenting at the 2019 Mt Washington Backcountry Ski Festival.
Professional big mountain skier Hadley Hammer will be talking about her ski career and helping lead backcountry skiing courses.
The North Face Athlete Team
Where some see impossible, Hadley Hammer simply sees an opportunity to level up. It’s because of this desire for progression that she has made a name for herself as a talented freeskier. Raised on the slopes of Jackson Hole, she’s been pushing her limits since an early age. After focusing on competition freeskiing as a competitor on the Freeride World Tour, Hammer shifted her attention to spend more time charging big lines and going on film expeditions to remote objectives with Teton Gravity Research and Sherpas Cinema. The result? She became the only woman to have ever dropped in on Corrugated, the forbidding wall of spines in the Alaska/BC backcountry. And that was her first time skiing spines. To top it off, she’s also a sommelier, gourmet chef, and unrepentant bookworm.
- Freeride World Tour Competitor
- First women and 2nd skier to ski the Corrugated Spine Wall, Alaska
- Film Segments for Teton Gravity Research Tight Loose, Rogue Elements
- Freeride World Tour Competitor 2015, 2016
- Ski descents around the world from Grand Teton Nat'l Park, Bolivia, Chamonix