Backcountry skier Andrew Drummond is bringing the demo fleet from Ski The Whites.
Ski The Whites is a backcountry ski shop dedicated to alpine touring in New Hampshire's White Mountains. Andrew Drummond, the owner, recently opened a physical shop at Black Mountain Ski Area in Jackson, NH. Ski The Whites will be bringing the full demo fleet to the March 10-11, 2018 Mt Washington Backcountry Ski Festival.
- Transalp (88mm underfoot) 156, 163, 170, 177 - Versatile east coast ski with excellent edge control and sidecut for easy initiation of turns.
- Hannibal, 162 / 169 / 176 / 183cm - Flagship Backcountry Ski.
- Stella Alpina (88mm underfoot), 169cm - excellent versatile touring ski for the ladies.
- MyTransalp (88mm underfoot), 155, 162cm - Same as above with updated graphics.
- Ranger Series: 90, 98, 108 width, 157 - 188 lengths. Available to rent for ski trips - alpine performance with aggressive tip rocker. Playful in powder or soft conditions. Heavier than above skis but a solid touring ski.
Bindings: Fischer Tour Classic
- Fischer Carbon Travers Touring Boot: 23.5, 24.5, 25.5, 26.5, 27.5, 28.5, 29.5
- Fischer Transalp TS Lite: 26.5, 29.5, 30.5
- Fischer Transalp Pro: 29.5
Skins: Synthetic Mohair Hybrid (pre-cut)
Want to check out the demo gear from Ski The Whites?
Just register for the Full Weekend level or above to access demos, hang at the social hours, and attend the Apres Ski Party...