Friends of Tuckerman Ravine will be hosting a party w/ local craft beer provided by Moat Mountain Brewing Co. from 3 - 6 PM on Saturday March 11, 2017 at Ragged Mountain Equipment.
The 2017 Mt Washington Backcountry Ski Festival is proud to partner with the Friends of Tuckerman Ravine (FOTR) and Moat Mountain Brewing Co. for this event. All the proceeds from the silent auction and raffle at the Saturday Après Ski Party will go to non profit partners, including FOTR.
Friends of Tuckerman Ravine (FOTR)
FOTR is a private, not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization incorporated to preserve and protect the unique alpine and sub-alpine eastern slopes of Mount Washington, NH. We work in close partnership with the US Forest Service to sustain the traditional uses of this distinctive area.
Current activities and focus includes:
- Financial support for trails & backcountry programs within the Cutler River Drainage (CRD) area including volunteer trail maintenance & site rehabilitation and financial support for USFS program operations, supplies, & contracts
- Field volunteer support for USFS backcountry patrol program within the CRD supporting visitor information & education activities
- Assist in fundraising campaigns for capital projects identified by the USFS
- Support the membership & fundraising efforts of collaborating groups including the AMC (Appalachian Mountain Club) & MWVSP (Mount Washington Volunteer Ski Patrol)
- Financial support for the Mount Washington Avalanche Center, including general program supplies, first aid, search & rescue supplies, program infrastructure, and other items to benefit the USFS Snow Ranger program and general avalanche/snow safety including search and rescue missions.
More about FOTR:
Moat Mountain Brewing Co.
Open since 2000, Moat Mountain Smoke House is a 174-seat brewpub, restaurant, and inn located in one of North Conway's most historic buildings. In addition to our flagship location, we recently restored the Limmer Barn in Intervale, NH, opening the Moat Mountain Brewing Company Brewery Barn and Cannery in 2013.
The Brewery Barn and Cannery provides year-round availability of many of our brews in both draft and 16-ounce cans. And, we continue to brew right at the Smoke House, focusing on more specialty ales and lagers for our guests to enjoy on site.
The Smoke House is open 7 days a week, starting at 11:30 am, and offers first come-first seating dining room service in addition to our full-service bar. Due to the nature of the local zoning at the Brewery Barn public tours are not available there at this time. Cheers!
Want to learn more about FOTR and sample some Moat beer?
Register at the Full Weekend level or above to access the Vendor Camp socials at Ragged Mountain Equipment...