Local backcountry skier Andrew Drummond is going to show you how to Ski The Whites.
New Hampshire native Andrew Drummond moved back East a couple years ago and wasted no time getting into various adventures in the White Mountains. In his own words:
I'm a New England-based athlete specializing in Backcountry Skiing as well as SkiMo Racing. In summer months I convert to trail & road running in all distances. I deliver real-time content of my adventures to motivate others to get outside!
And here are some stats from local events and competitions:
- White Mountain Direttissima - 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes
- 1st Place Tuckerman Inferno (2015 & 16)
- UTMB OCC - 37th Overall, 1st American
- Cross Cat Touring Challenge - 1st Overall
- Skimo Challenge: Jay Peak - 2nd Place Overall
- 1st Place Clydesdale (28th OA) at the Mount Washington Road Race
Besides representing Fischer at the vendor camp, Andrew will be presenting a multimedia show about his recent backcountry skiing adventures in the White Mountains at the Après Ski Party. I've also heard that his trusty companion, Squall, will be making an appearance. Don't miss it.
Want to see Andrew's presentation?
Andrew will be presenting during the Après Ski Party at Wildcat Mountain ski area on Saturday March 11th, 2017. All registration levels include access to this event.